This facility runs from 4.15pm to 6.15pm (Mon Tue Thu) and 1.30pm to 3.30pm (Wed) and 3.30 to 5.30 pm on Friday.
In order to facilitate students gaining the maximum benefit from supervised study the following will apply:
- A record of attendance is kept by the supervising teacher.
- Students are expected to be punctual for all study periods. Arriving late disrupts other students’ concentration. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, a student is late a note from parents/guardians will be required by the supervisor on duty.
- Electronic equipment e.g. phones, ipods, ipads are not allowed in the study rooms.
- Trips to lockers and not allowed during study time.
- Each student is expected to cooperate fully with the supervisor and normal school rules apply e.g. full school uniform must be worn, no eating, drinking or chewing gum during study etc.
- Students are required to go to the toilet before study so that no interruptions are required.
- Persistent poor time-keeping or refusal by a student to co-operate with his/her supervisor may lead to suspension or, in more serious cases, expulsion from supervised study.
EACH STUDY SESSION IS FULLY SUPERVISED BY A MEMBER OF THE SCHOOL'S TEACHING STAFF.
Evenings cost 20 euro per evening for the term:
One evening per week is 20 euro
Two evenings 40 euro
Three evenings 60 euro
Four evenings 80 euro
Five evenings 100 euro.
Payment can be made on Wispay.